Thursday, August 20, 2009

Emma News - 21 months old

Curious about Emma these days? Here are a few fun facts:


*loves to play dress up



*preferred accessory is mom's belt

*uses more and more words each day... "yes, cookie, wa-wa (water), mom, dad, hi, up, block, clock, rock, rocket, woof-woof (dog), opp (off), out, go, car, Emma, duck, ball"

*stubborn about giving up the pacifiers

*loves to swing

*pickier eater than Jack ever thought about being

*still loves to dance



*favorite book, hands-down, is "Go, Dog, Go!"

*brings her swimsuit to anyone who's willing to take her to a pool

*adamantly prefers riding in daddy's truck over mom's car

*absentmindedly flips her tongue completely upside down (like her brother and father)

5 comments:

  1. *Finally let Danavee hold her (against her will) and didn't cry or try to get away

    YESSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Funest Baby EVER!!

    Yes, Jack was (and still is) incredibly fun. But, there is something about this second child. Maybe because she is the second I am not as nervous as a parent. Thus I'm a little more seasoned and more appreciative of her qualities. OR maybe bacause she has an older brother she's more fun by default, watching them the two of them together is probably the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, yes. I agree with Jim about watching your two kids together. NO ONE can get the second kid to giggle like the first kid. I LOVE watching Emma dance and I swear I just watched this today. If you check out my blog, you will think I wanted Link to one-up Emma. Emma's got rhythm, but Link has the moves...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this. I do have to say you can tell school has started. Neither of us is keeping our blogs updated very well. Hope all is going well in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dancing. She seems like quite the character!!

    ReplyDelete