Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jack, According to Gingerbread Men

Which part of the gingerbread man do you eat first? The latest Dunkin' Donuts research survey says that your answer reveals much about you! Who knew?!


Which part does Jack eat first? The legs. He is not among the majority. (64 percent of cookie-eaters eat the head first.) According to the survey, that first leggy bite indicates that Jack tends to be more "sensitive, reveling in the company of others." Yep, that's my kid.

Gingerbread men = solid research

3 comments:

  1. Gosh.. this is like when Ashley said that she was going to do an inkblot test on us, but she didn't want us to look at interpretations of the test answers before we actually took the test. Is any answer I give possibly not skewed by what I already know about what it indicates about me?

    ehhh... I'd probably eat the head. Ruthless, Whitney. Ruthless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking, you should have brought in cookies and offered and analyzed for sure. Perhaps it should be a Christmas Party test. Really get to know those we work with kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete