Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Got Some "Splaining" To Do

I know.  I know.  It's been too long.  Don't be giving me the hairy eyeball, Ricky.

Just a few days ago, we got home from our vacation to Wisconsin/Illinois.  And that has me still sorta tired.  (Too tired to type?  Shut it.)  Plus, July is winding down, and that means I'm settling into bigtime sulking about school starting up again.  All of this has led to sort of the stagnant blog situation that I got goin' on.  But I'll work on it.

Let's back up to pre-vacation.  Ever heard of "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-Fil-A?  Well, my friend Schlager has, and she assigned my family to go in early July.  This assignment was given under the guise of "you'll get free food", but I also understand that she occasionally likes any chance she can get to laugh at my kids.  And I'm pretty happy to objectify them for her.  It's a good relationship. 

Anyway, as per the guidelines of "Cow Appreciation Day", a free meal is handed out to any customer that is dressed (head to toe) like a cow.  It ain't complicated.

I rubbed my hands together and got to work on bovine-children-costume-constructing.  I needed me some nuggets.





Bring on the next assignment, Andrea.  This one was FUN!

3 comments:

  1. HEHEHEEHEHEE! Best looking cows I've ever seen. And you got free food! Next year I challenge all four of you to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also have princess night... I think you and Emma could easily go on a girls date for that one.

    ReplyDelete