Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How's that, Mom?

With the last entry, I gave my mom the heebie-jeebies. Not everyone appreciates crazy eyed babies, I suppose. Grandmas want cute baby faces for a screensaver at work. Grandmas do not want grandkids looking alien-esque via still shot. Okay yeah, I get that. So yes, I've taken the challenge - the challenge being to take a picture where my kid #2 looks somewhat photogenic. Photogenic as opposed to off-balance.

So, we grabbed the camera tonight. We got to it. We struck a pose. There was nothing to it. ( Huh? Well yeah... "Vogue" WAS playing on the radio. It's like you people are in my miiiiind.)








2 comments:

  1. Finally some good pics of emma! Its 'bout time! All these capturing of weird faced emma, I didn't know what to do. Okay so when are you going to have us over with all of my photo equipment so that we can do a photoshoot of you guys?

    Oh yes and its about time for another post. You really ought to post everyday. Cause I check it everyday with great anticipation of reading another great entry by whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK,

    I have got to get to Springfield. She is so beautiful. I am glad things are going well. I too think you need to do more post, but I guess that would me I would need to also. Anyway, take care.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete