Sunday, July 26, 2009

For My In-Laws

Thanks for coming over and watching the final (real) stage of the Tour de France with us this year. It's been a race packed full of tensions between teammates on the Astana team this year. It's clear that the Hoodenpyles stand united on Lance's side of any unseen arguments that the media was not privy to. We are all so very happy and excited to see Lance and Johann start up a new American team with a Radio Shack sponsorship for next year. Applause. Applause.



And speaking of sponsorship.. that leaves a certain Alberto Contador up in the air, doesn't it? Does he need a new team? Yeah, maybe. Although I can't stand the guy after this year's shenanigans, I have been brainstorming on his behalf.

I think I've found him a new sponsor. I see lots of potential benefits for Alberto and Garanimals kidwear if these two join forces. Maybe the biggest benefit is that they won't even have to take a new picture! Alberto has already posed.



"For Little Boys", indeed. Good luck, Alberto.

3 comments:

  1. I understand none of this particular blog, but I bet it would be funny if I did. Maybe Kenny will get it?

    What I DO love is another entry to read nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical! Though I LOVE Garanimals and I don't know if they should be linked with this jerk... The "For Little Boys" tag DOES say it all though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I am sure mom & dad will laugh. I did! Thanks for always putting a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete