Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brigitte Dale

Yes! That's right! A new label: Things That Make Me Happy. Here is my first on the list:

Lately I've discovered Brigitte Dale. I love Brigitte Dale. I'm completely convinced that Brigitte Dale would love me too if she knew me. This is not unlike my belief that John Mayer would fall madly in love with me if only he would spot me in a concert crowd one day and somehow just know that I was his one and only. Or perhaps it is similar to the way that Danavee believes a friendship with Kelly Clarkson is written in the stars for her. (I know, right? Mine are so much more likely... )

But back to Brigitte. Brigitte is a "video blogger". Don't worry. I didn't know what that was either. Look up her name on YouTube and you'll find more than 400 video blog entries... all funny and awkward and neat. She makes me want to be a video blogger too. How fun to just talk to yourself about funny things all day.... for a job!? I think I could make a decent go of this profession although I don't know who would be my boss, or who would pay me, or what I'd talk about.. but... still. I think I might get hung up on the way my nose looks on camera from time to time, but it sure would be fun. (My mom is freaking out right now. No, mom. I'm not going to become a video blogger. That's just weird.)

Watch a sample. I love Brigitte. Brigitte makes me happy.

4 comments:

  1. I love your new label! In fact, I love the idea of labels too! I don't do labels! Maybe you've inspired this in me now!

    Brigitte: She's SO dang CUTE. Eccentric maybe? Which is a great quality, I believe. Or quirky? Yes, more quirky than eccentric. And SO dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Kelly will ONE DAY be my friend. I have a master plan. It does NOT include stalking, I promise you. I DOES involve acquiring backstage passes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I watched a few of her blogs. She made me laugh. I wonder how much time it takes her to make those? Thanks for returning to your blog. Your blog is on my list of Things That Make Me Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glued to her list. Which is bad, because I have other things to be doing. So funny!

    ReplyDelete