Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009


We tricked and treated in the Hills' neighborhood this year. Jack was really a lot happier to do this than this picture lets on. Here are Jack and Zoe on front porch 'candy duty'. The pumpkin to the right hit the sweets a little too hard, you might notice. Tsk.


There! That's more like it Jack. Jim is dressed as Elmo in the background. I can't get him to stop sleeping in this outfit.

A happy cat.


I was just teasing. Elmo was some other
Halloween diehard on the street. Here's Jim in his Jim costume.
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Cracking up! Love the Jack, Whit, and Elmo photo. And the happy cat? Too cute. But what was EVEN BETTER? YOU wearing the mustache at school the other day! LOVED IT!

    Not my Elmo, not my problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we made your blog! I feel so happy and accomplished to have made it. It's like I'm famous. Or Zoe is, anyway. We had so much fun and I'm so glad you got to come with us. Though I did tell Josh, the people in our neighborhood were rather chinzy (is that the word) with the candy. Boo! Let's go to your neighborhood next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they should all be about me.

    All of them.

    All.

    ReplyDelete