Friday, February 11, 2011

Who I Work With

This is who I work with. 
On your left and right:  Ashley and Danavee

Yes.  These are real people.

Tall, slender, just stepped-off-the-catwalk people.  

Like...  coulda been models kinds of people.

Yes, they do look like this. Every. Single. Day. 

You want to look again... closer... I know. 

Okay.  I'm ready to field your questions now.  Who's first?


Answer 1:  speaking into the microphone... 
"No.  I don't hyperventilate every time I go into work."

Answer 2:  slightly agitated now...
"No, I don't curl up into the fetal position at the end of each work day."

Answer 3:  losing patience...
"Yes.  It IS sort of a daily exercise in humility.  Thanks for that.  ... No more questions, please." 


(Thanks to Ashley and Danavee this morning for posing for my creative bloggy whims.  You are good, and freakin' beautiful, sports.) 

3 comments:

  1. Being such a fashion plate all the time is so draining. Thanks for recognizing our skills.

    No, seriously......now that I'm done cracking up, I'm at a total loss for words. I feel like I should vindicate you with our matching cardigan sweater pic from Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Whitney, but I think you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jessica! You are a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete