Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy "Surprise Your Friends By Taking Their Picture At Random Moments" Day

9:48: "Surprise Your Friends By Taking Their Picture At Random Moments" Day is born in Whitney's mind. Ashley concurs... It's a good idea! Danavee agrees that it must become an annual tradition. So.... here we go.

11:57: "Surprise Your Friends By Taking.... " Day is dang harder than one might think. Mental note... next time I make up a holiday involving stealthiness at the expense of my colleagues, I will NOT shout it from the mountaintops.

12:07 I would not make a good spy.

1:24: I have quite a collection now. It's going well. I believe I am winning this game. Why am I whispering?


"Whitney, why did you just take my picture?!"


"Whitney! WHAT are you doing?!"

I'm cackling. Can you hear me cackling?! Let's show some additional pieces from my collection...


"Noooooo!"

This is Danavee's chair. This picture would've been more pertinent to the game if she had been sitting in it. I don't know where she is. She is not here.


Espionage is difficult work. Sometimes you must hide in the nearest poinsettia plant.


Hiding in a resource room is also good for surprise hallway popping out.

But I am no longer satisfied with surprise pictures. Let's do a movie!

Classicly Whitney-botched. I did not account for Ashley needing to go to the bathroom. Poor spying skills. Poor spying skills.

10 comments:

  1. Haha this was a fun day! I can't wait to blog tonight!!! And that picture is terrible nerd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was! Can't wait to view it from yours and Danavee's perspectives. We are so stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, my camera battery died at the most inopportune time! DANG IT! The photos I did capture are pretty good, but in order to create a blog that is on par with THIS particular entry, I will need another PHOTO SNEAK ATTACK DAY. Beware girls. Next week, the battery will be FULLY charged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney, you have the best blog! You are a great writer!

    I'm glad you captured Danavee's desk! I've always been amazed how clean it is-especially days before Chistmas break! We got out today and I just left mine with the piles of junk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, just wanted you to know, the whole time during our sneak attack, I was wishing you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea, the Clean Desk Syndrome is often associated with obsessive compulsive disorder. I probably should be put on medication. I only wish that the problem carried over at home.

    We did miss you yesterday. Don't be surprised if one of us shows up at EIII next week to ambush YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, we so missed you, Andrea! I was thinking that too, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls.....I was just thinking oh how much fun would it be if I could sneak in on them with a camera......Watch out. I do have a pretty good plan time! Miss you guys too. Especially when reading fun things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And we should probably have a sneak attack photo day next week.

    ReplyDelete