Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Woke Up Annoyed

Last night, I was the passenger in my car. Jim was driving. It was slightly icy, and we came to an intersection. As we came to a rest at the red light, a car with a load of what I thought were college aged boys came sliding toward us from the lefthand, cross street. They were showboating and sliding... whooping and hollering the whole way. Even as their front end came sliding into our left side fender, they thought it was great fun!

I was MAD. It was me who then leaned out of the car and gave them a piece of my mind for being so irresponsible. I believe I was even shaking my fist in the air. And then I paused and looked more closely at the passenger seat. Brad Pitt flashed me his very Brad Pitt-like grin through the windshield. And he was smacking his gum while grinning... you know, the way that he does. Anyway, upon realizing that he was the Brad, I settled down and got back into my car.

As the two cars drove away from each other, the scenario suddenly turned into a paparazzi style Brad Pitt chase. Jim and I followed Brad and his irresponsible entourage at high speeds with our now damaged vehicle. We weaved and dodged. Jim would speed around Brad's vehicle, and I would lean out the window, holding out my camera, clicking away. When I later checked my images, Brad and his crew were making silly faces in every single, blasted shot.

Dangit, Dream-Brad! Grow up, would you?

7 comments:

  1. Are you serious? You have to post at least one picture. Silly or not. Did they drive off without giving you insurance info? Holy Cow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I don't remember any of that and woke up feeling refreshed. A little bummed about having to go work today, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I feel like an idiot. I guess I read it too fast the first time and didn't make the connection that it was only a dream. Oh, well. What an odd dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As reading I was like that is totally cool. Then I got to the part about you chasing him around and him making faces, that is when I realized surely this did not happen. How awesome would that really be tho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DANG! You could have at least texted me ;)

    Just kidding! What a NIGHTMARE!

    We both have had dreams with Brad Pitt! Let's analyze that! In mine, I was driving around and noticed him in a random backyard having a picnic with Ang and the kids! Hmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha was this before or after the deer? Because your left side was what the deer hit, correct? And as far as analyzing, let me think about it for a little girls, and follow your dream patterns and get back with you, seriously. How weird am I that I can do that now!?

    ReplyDelete