Friday, February 27, 2009

Updates and Follow Ups

So, I'm following up on some recent blog entries. Here you go, and happy, happy Friday!

When I'm not home, Cookie is on bluebird duty of the mornings. The bluebird was just as irritable during today's go 'round at the kitchen window as it was in the former entry. This time he was not baring his bird teeth, but I'm told he WAS sporting KISS makeup. I know you can't tell that by the picture. I'm sorry. You also can't tell that he is wearing a dickey with a picture of a bluejay on it. Bluebirds are really obnoxious little things, aren't they? Flagrant attitude. Hopefully, Cookie really let him have it.





Also, here is the opening of "Tijuana Christmas" and "Jingle Cats" at the recent work White Elephant Gift Exchange. I apologize for the shrieking. Danavee and I were pretty excited, and the cell phone's recording ability is just sub par. Laughing.



2 comments:

  1. Cracking up! Your gift was a big hit.

    On a side note: I HATE my voice on that recording! BUT your laugh is great.

    Love the Cookie photo! Good surveillance skills, Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, again, I think you laughing is the funniest part of the gift. And yes, hysterical that someone else actually had the CD.

    ReplyDelete