Saturday, July 3, 2010

What "To Do.." Progress Update 2

Emma's room can nearly be checked off the list. Here is how it turned out.


I pretty much wish it were MY room now.

The downstairs guest bathroom got some minor updates in style too. See below.


The empty, colorful frames on the wall make very little decorating sense to the man who lives in my house, but he says he likes it better "than how it was." I think that's good in boy-speak. I'm pretty sure anyway.


You'll also be glad to know (or not - if you're a fan of FAT) that I resumed my exercising today. Knee lifts, punches, and lunges galore. It feels similar to dying, but I've promised myself to stick with it.

What's next? Jack's room is NEXT. And if you forget that, he'll remind you. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new Jack quote. Laughed out loud.

    Tony the exercise man can take a flying leap.

    Emma's room is perfect. Now to find a lampshade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find a lampshade, purchase two. We have the same bedroom and I need one for my pink lamp.

    Love the bathroom picture frames.

    Are you hanging out with Tony for Power 90 again or have you ventured on to bigger and better things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma's room is darling! I wish my room was that cute!

    ReplyDelete