Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend in Columbia

This past weekend, Jim participated in his first (and only) duathlon of the season in Columbia, MO. It was a run, bike, run event. He opted to do the long course this time. For this reason, I suspect that he's slightly imbalanced. He came away with a fourth place finish in his age group!

Any sporting event in or around Columbia is a good excuse for Jack and Emma to visit their cousins. Thanks to my sister-in-law, Kim, for emailing me a handful of photos that her mom's camera was more apt to capture. You are great to share!

Two pretty girls - Emma and Cecilia at Kim's house.


Four grandkids seated and still at the same time - a rare photo opportunity.

Here comes Jim to the finish...

It was coooold and misty. Emma and I kept each other warm.

3 comments:

  1. You are so good about keeping your blog updated. I really enjoy reading it.
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, scratch that. This last weekend he did compete in another duathlon at Fellows Lake. I was wrong.

    Results: Jim got seventh overall. Good job!

    ReplyDelete