Thursday, November 6, 2008

Emma's Fashion Column

Dear Emma,

Where do you get your cute, cute clothes? And what's your secret to wearing them so well?

Signed,

Some Other Baby Who's More Fashionably Challenged Than You


Dear Fashionably Challenged,

First, let me say that you're not alone in your wonderings, FC. I often hear questions such as these. What can I say? I have some great sources. Let's take a closer look:




This little ensemble came from Danavee.

Work that diaper. It's key.


This look comes from Ashley. Corduroy is so in.


And I always tell my readers that it's important to accessorize. The spilling-over-belly-roll completes the look.

Truly trendy,

Emma

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO! It's perfect for the catwalk! Work it, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puggy belly is a must I hear. I am already telling Kharis of how needed it is in order to pull off her outfits as well as Emma.

    ReplyDelete