Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hole In The Wall - Exclusive Preview

My feeling is that Jim and I would take the bank on the Japanese-turned-American gameshow, "Hole in the Wall." For lack of anything better to do, we watched the first episode. (Should I admit that?) Jack, Jim, and I could not help but notice that these initial contestants are going about it all wrong. In fact, watching these people was so very frustrating that we were prompted to get up off the couch and practice. Yes, we would be the champions. Just a thought.

5 comments:

  1. So, here is what I am thinking. You all apply to be on Hole in the Wall, I have my application for BB all printed out... We will put Republic on the map!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing! I would love sitting on my couch watching my friends on tv!

    Whit, you need to find an application for "Hole." If Jim won't be your partner, I will!

    Ash, I will put my money on you for BB! We need a girl to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny. Yea, I think you all would be much more successful.

    Thanks again for a fun time yesterday.
    Jennifer and Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see a video of you all trying this! I'm sure you would rock it!!

    ReplyDelete