Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just an Observation

I happened to be walking into Price Cutter the other day, and the window displayed a movie poster featuring one of their rentals. Pictured was the one and only Ice T. (But then later Jim corrected me and told me that I was thinking of one and only Ice Cube.... laughing.)

The poster caught my eye as I approached the doors. For some reason, I started rummaging through all of the headshots of Ice Cube that I have mentally stored, and I gotta say, I was struck by an observation. Anyway, there's a joke in here somewhere. Do you make the same observation? I bet you can find it.







7 comments:

  1. Orrr... maybe nobody will find it. Maybe I'm just weird. Maybe my friends will stop and stare at my attempt to be funny. Maybe they will just get this look on their faces --a look like a scowl. A scowl with furrowed eyebrows. Oh, and a snarling lip.

    And I will stop attempting to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! I am laughing out loud. I think that look did come across my face, and then it hit me! I GET IT!

    Okay, not really. I had to call you! But I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it. The man doesn't seem to know how to smile.

    Hee, Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (It's like he's icy.)

    STOP IT, WHITNEY! Go do something constructive with your time, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an unpleasant thing to see pretty little Emma's face next to Ice Cube's. Your beautiful mother is so disappointed in you.

    ReplyDelete