Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In my mp3 player

I'm going to try something new. On friends' blogs, I've seen that it can be fun to have lists of favorite movies, hobbies, etc. as sideposts on the blog. Hmm... I have a sudden hankering to do this. So here's my version. See the "in my mp3 player..."

It occurs to me that all of these songs that I'm into today range from somewhat to horribly sad. Yeah, ok. Well, I happened to watch the massacre snippet of Apocalypto (where babies are being snatched from mothers and all)... and well, I recommend NOT doing that to yourself. Just don't. I also ran over a fieldmouse yesterday with my stupid car tire. And while I'm not particularly pro-mouse or anything, sometimes events from yesterday bleed over into the next morning. It was a bad day.

4 comments:

  1. You should add this one to your mp3set of sad, weepy, sorry songs.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFp_4HhjFNc

    heh, heh, heh *mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, Kenny Woods, don't you listen to that crazy woman. You'll be HUGE one day. I request "Mandy." I wonder if there's a place to lean on his piano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEUivYUqmNc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Mom. You win. There's just nothing I can say to that.

    ReplyDelete