Sunday, June 8, 2008

To the Movies!

Yeah, you're in the right place. Sorry, I'm just playing around with my blogs lately. Need to change things up every once in awhile, you understand.
We took Jack and Emma to a movie tonight - Kung Fu Panda. It was a good movie, by the way. Watch for my favorite line (about three minutes in): "There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness." Jack Black makes the movie.

Emma enjoyed her first movie theater experience. She was in awe of the large, colorful screen. And she sat there absolutely riveted for the first 20 minutes of the movie. And if you don't know Emma, you won't be as appreciative of the fact that that is a really long time for her to be still. Although we were amused by the movie, we were just as amused at watching her reaction to it. And then, yeah, we snapped a picture. Oh geez, moviegoers, there was a flash for a brief moment... relax. I have to show you.



New subject: My mom and I have often joked about how funny Emma can look in pictures. Of course, we say that in the most loving of voices. She is absolutely beautiful in person, but it seems like every time I review a picture I've snapped, I have to start laughing. We've discussed this before if you've been a reader for awhile. Remember her crazy eyes? Yeah, well... check out her poses below. And I hope this makes your Monday read fun.




Dopey Dwarf's extremely cute understudy.


What was wrong with THAT one, Mom?



If I could... just... grab.... that.... GOT IT!

2 comments:

  1. Loooove it! She is as entertaining as Jack!

    SO GOOD TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU TONS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your hair lady! Are you enjoying the summer time? Didn't really get to talk to you much at the game. I am in my own world due to summer school, my brain is fried. I need to get out to a tball game, those always entertain me. =)

    ReplyDelete