Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jack's Business Plan

Jack is going into business. He has declared that he is "close to becoming a scientist" now because he wants to make an invention. That invention has a name, and it is "DinnerMaker 3000" or "DinnerMaker 9000". (He can't decide which because they both sound so good, evidently.) His robotic DinnerMakers will be wanted by all for the conveniences they will bring to our lives. One will just tell the DinnerMaker 3000 what they want to eat, and in just a few minutes.... waaaa lah... your food will be ready for eating.

He has hopes to own the factory that will construct his DinnerMakers by the masses one day, but for now, he's content with assembling the list of needed materials for his big build.

1. Wires
2. Everything metal in Dad's garage
3. All the tools in Dad's garage
4. Wood
5. Something called "Cooking Vision" for the robot (I wish he would've elaborated more on what exactly Cooking Vision was, but I'm not sure I could've managed to keep the straight face any longer if he had.)

Maybe tonight I will persuade him to draw me a mock up of the DM 3000. Until then, here's to science, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Tell Jack I will be his first customer. I am sure Dan would like to actually get dinner!

    What an imagination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to get in on the ground floor of this company........maybe be VP or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so creative. I will take one in red please, bright red actually (haha). This way I might actually be able to sit down to a meal.

    ReplyDelete