Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tagged!

I have been "tagged" by a friend in a blogging game. How fun! So here are the rules:

1) Go to your fourth folder of pictures.
2) Choose your fourth picture.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag four people.



There's my picture. Let's see, this would've been in 2004 - 2005? Jack is 2 or 3, I guess. (This reveals how poorly my computer files are organized and/or labeled, unfortunately.) Jack is making what we used to refer to as his "pirate face." And I am trying to capture it by turning the camera around backwards at arm's length. Not bad, Whit.


I will have to totally break rule number four and be satisfied with tagging just one person: Jennifer V.
Fun game.

4 comments:

  1. I will take your tag, but I will have to get back to you on it because I have no pictures on my work computer. I am not sure if I have four folders, but I'll try to come up with something good on this snow day or ice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, my picture isn't quite as fun as yours, but I completed the task. That was a fun diversion from our slow day.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete